personal information that Secure VPN obtains from you when you use the services provided on Secure VPN.
- When you register on the Secure VPN you can must fill in the email. We will store this information, but
will not share it with any third parties except as necessary to provide the features of the Service.
- For example, We may use your information when analyzing user data with third-party platform tools. We will
use your contact details to send you notifications about the Service and to respond to customer support
requests. You may access and change your personal information by logging in to the Secure VPN.
- Secure VPN uses your email address for the following reasons:
- - To provide links to our Site, including password reset emails;
- - To communicate with you about your VPN services or respond to your communications;
- - To send marketing information, You may choose to not receive Marketing emails by following the opt-out
procedure described in these emails.
not sell your personal information to third parties.
International Data Transfers
- Our service is spread globally, and as such, your data travels through our global servers, which might not or might be outside of your country of residence. We rely on some third-party service providers to enable us to provide you our services. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to protect it.
- You acknowledge and understand that your information will be Information transmission as it is necessary to provide our services and live up to our Terms of Service.
- We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your Secure VPN password with anyone or in any unsolicited phone call or email.
- All public and private keys and passwords are secured securely using strong cryptographic algorithms where necessary. Appropriate security measures are taken for the protection of this information against unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, destruction or disclosure of data. Access to personal information by Secure VPN employees, contractors and agents is restricted. These officials require that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services but are bound by confidentiality obligations. They may be subjected to disciplinary action, which includes termination and criminal prosecution, upon failing to meet these obligations.